Well, can you believe I’ve survived the challenge this far? Now that we’re at the halfway point I’d like to review my rules :
1. Purchase Limit : Have I met, exceeded, or come in under this requirement?
2. Budget : Was it reasonable?
3. Exceptions to Rules 1 + 2 : Did I struggle with exceptions? Did they throw off my budget? Was it not as important as I thought?
4. Exchanges + Returns : Did I limit the number of impulse purchases or have a lot/little buyer’s remorse?
5. Gifts : Did I receive any losers? Was this a big deal?
6. Add, Remove : How successful was this? A challenge? A relief?
7. Documentation : Were these cathartic? Did it help?
8. The Reality : How many times did I fall off the wagon? Was it hard? Was it worth it?
9. Remove : Any success with selling items? Did I keep after it?
10. Goal : Did I stick to my new motto (Buy less, choose well, quality first) and am I on track for the rest of the year?
Thinking forward : I’d like to continue on the path I’ve been going for the last six months and make certain changes moving forward to better zero in on those things I’ve struggled with.