It’s so easy to provide great service when you love what you’re doing and who you’re working with. These requests are so much fun!
Another fun holiday card design is here and ready for all your seasonal celebrations! This card features a typographic treatment, with merry & happy ornaments on the front, and joy on the back or inside. Folded cards and post cards, either printed or in digital format, are available in this design. All printed items can be purchased individually or as a set of four and come with kraft paper envelopes; digital files are ready for you to use with your favorite event site or print at home. Printed and digital items can be purchased in the Etsy shop; grab ’em while they’re hot! Be sure to treat yourself with 10% off your order by using this coupon code at checkout : JOLLYMERRYBRIGHT. As always, keep up with the latest happenings by following the FB page.
Well, can you believe I’ve survived the challenge this far? Now that we’re at the halfway point I’d like to review my rules :
1. Purchase Limit : Have I met, exceeded, or come in under this requirement?
2. Budget : Was it reasonable?
3. Exceptions to Rules 1 + 2 : Did I struggle with exceptions? Did they throw off my budget? Was it not as important as I thought?
4. Exchanges + Returns : Did I limit the number of impulse purchases or have a lot/little buyer’s remorse?
5. Gifts : Did I receive any losers? Was this a big deal?
6. Add, Remove : How successful was this? A challenge? A relief?
7. Documentation : Were these cathartic? Did it help?
8. The Reality : How many times did I fall off the wagon? Was it hard? Was it worth it?
9. Remove : Any success with selling items? Did I keep after it?
10. Goal : Did I stick to my new motto (Buy less, choose well, quality first) and am I on track for the rest of the year?
Thinking forward : I’d like to continue on the path I’ve been going for the last six months and make certain changes moving forward to better zero in on those things I’ve struggled with.